CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Otherfield is looking for submissions from new and emerging filmmakers from diverse backgrounds of any age who are passionate about their art and critically engaged in the process and the social and political issues their films highlight.
Films will be assessed by Otherfield programmers and a panel of invited guest filmmakers, film lovers and curators, and selected on their merit and ability to inspire debate amongst our guests around the central questions of documentary filmmaking.
Our aim is to provide an incubation space for new ideas and emerging talents by bringing together the best of the documentary old guard with students and young filmmakers.
Please email your online download/streaming links to: email@example.com
Submission deadline: 12th May 2017
- Length between 5mins - 40mins
- We will consider films produced between 2015 - 2017
- We will let filmmakers know whether their film has been selected by the end of May 2017.
- There is no obligation that entries must be UK Premieres.
- We accept entries that have already been programmed for other screenings and festival competitions.
- In some circumstances the Otherfield Festival will include previews and test screenings.
- Please note that we are not responsible for ensuring that an entry in our festival does not create conflicts with screenings you already have in place.