Otherfield is held at:
Letheringham Lodge, Letheringham, Nr. Wickham Market, Woodbridge, Suffolk IP13 ONA
The website for the location can be found at www.letheringhamlodge.com - check it out because it has a great gallery.
The event will take place from 4 p.m. on Friday 29th July and closes at 6 p.m. on Sunday 31st July 2016.
The nearest train station is Wickham Market, 1 hour and 43 minutes by rail from London Liverpool Street. To check trains, have a look at the Abellio Greater Anglia website:
A shuttle bus will be provided from the station to the venue on arrival on the Friday night and a return one on the Sunday night. It is £2 per trip and takes 7-10 minutes.
The five trains which will be met on the Friday are:
- The 17.00 Liverpool St train arriving Wickham Market at 18.40
- The 17.50 Liverpool St train arriving Wickham Market at 19.43
- The 19.00 Liverpool St train arriving Wickham Market at 20.43
- The 20.00 Liverpool St train arriving Wickham Market at 20.43
- The 21.00 Liverpool St train arriving Wickham Market at 22.43
The four trains which we can shuttle bus you to on the Sunday are:
- The 15.03 Wickham Market train arriving at Liverpool St at 17.03
- The 17.02 Wickham Market train arriving at Liverpool St at 19.03
- The 18.02 Wickham Market train arriving at Liverpool St at 20.03
- The 19.02 Wickham Market train arriving at Liverpool St at 21.03
If you are wanting to arrive by train at any other time, we have a local taxi firm who charge around £6 for the journey: M&R taxis 01394 380034.
From the middle of London, we are just over 2 hours to drive - about 85 miles.
Directions from the A12: Take the turning off to Wickham Market, at the town square, take the road to the left of the charity shop; at the T-junction go left on the B1078 to Clopton. After 1.5 miles, you will see two red brick cottage and two black posts with a sign saying "Letheringham Lodge". Drive up this drive. We are not in the village of Letheringham which is a bit confusing, we are directly off the B1078.
Parking: Ample parking on site.
Camper vans and caravans are welcome with their own area with easy access to the festival. Please be aware that hook ups (water/electricity) will not be provided.
We can arrange the H for you.